Monday 16 March 2015

2015

I've decided to document in my life through blog posts because today, on the 17th of March at 7.56am, I've realised that life goes on with or without you and as harsh as it sounds, it is true and I want to be able to look back and feel the way I used to and understand the progress of my growth and the situations around me. I feel like life should be enjoyed and not a fixed routine of waking up, doing stuff and going back to bed. So, from today onwards, I will start updating my life on this website. It isn't about telling others what is up with my life but to tell myself what happened and how it should not be left forgotten.

So, here are some things that happened this year that I'd like to talk about.


  • Laneway 2015
  • One Direction's Concert
  • Zoo trip
You see, these are the things I can remember, the highlights of my life and the worst part of it is that, I can only remember few things that happened but not the little moments in life that were gone and not remembered. I hope this blog will survive through the year and hopefully, make a difference in my life by realising that every day is a blessing.



No comments:

Post a Comment